- I think I am partially responsible for the injuries I sustained whilst playing
rugby, can I still claim?
Yes we can often help even if you are partially responsible, contact us now to find
- My rugby related accident happened over a year ago, can you still help?
Yes we can, normally we can only help if your accident or injury occurred less than
3 years ago. There are exceptions to this so please contact us now to find out.
- My accident occurred in France, are you able to help?
Unfortunately we are only able to deal with accidents that occurred in England and
Wales as different Legal rules apply in other countries.
- Who will I claim from if I am injured whilst playing rugby?
If the person who injured you plays for a club registered with the rugby association
they are obliged to have insurance that should cover such instances and the insurance
will ultimately pay any damages. Some people may also have their own insurance through
their public liability policy through their home insurance.
- Who do I claim from if I am injured due to defective premises?
The owner of the premises will have public liability insurance to cover injuries
caused to people on their premises.
- If I am employed by the club or venue can I claim if I am injured?
All employers, by law have to carry employers liability insurance which must cover
injuries to employees.