While many firms claim they offer the best service, rugby Injuries backs this up with a promise to pay you compensation in the event we fail to live up to 8 key service guarantees.
We are so confident in the level of service provided by our panel solicitors that any proven breach of any of our service guarantees will result in us paying you £10.*
- Contact by your appointed solicitor – Once rugby Injuries has accepted your claim, your appointed solicitor will contact you within 1 hour to take instructions from you.
- Updating you – Your appointed solicitor will contact you at least once every 6 weeks during the life of your claim either by telephone or in writing.
- Payment of compensation within 12 months – Your appointed solicitor will recover compensation within 12 months of them being instructed unless your solicitor believes it would prejudice your case.
- Appointed fee earner – Your claim will be handled by 1 point of contact throughout the life of your case and not dealt with by more than 1 person at any one time.
- Payment of damages within 7 days – Upon receipt of payment to our solicitors from the compensating party, you will receive payment within 7 days.
- Replying to your correspondence – Any written correspondence received by your appointed solicitor from you, which require a reply, will be undertaken within 5 working days.
- Hire Car provision – If you require a replacement vehicle following an accident you will be provided with a decision whether one can be supplied within 2 working days.
- Medical Examination – You will be offered a medical examination date within 2 months of your solicitor being appointed.
- Only 1 breach per instance per claim.
- You must be cooperating with your appointed solicitor and providing instructions when required.
- Your case must have reasonable prospects of success.